16 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe

Kabir Quotes (Timeline: 1398-1518)

.

O servant, where dost thou seek Me?
Lo! I am beside thee.
I am neither in temple nor in mosque:
I am neither in Kaaba nor in Kailash:
Neither am I in rites and ceremonies, nor in Yoga and renunciation.
If thou art a true seeker, thou shalt at once see Me:
Thou shalt meet Me in a moment of time.
Kabîr says, "O Sadhu! God is the breath of all breath."

*


If the Guru be blind the disciple is born blind:
When the blind lead the blind both fall into well!

*


Man is but a doll made from five elements, to whom a human's name is given ...
We are but guest of four days, yet we take up so much room!

*


Do not praise yourself not slander others:
There are still many days to go and any thing could happen!

*


Him whom I went out to seek, I found just where I was:
He now has become myself whom before I called `Another'!

*


Are you looking for me?
I am in the next seat.
My shoulder is against yours.
You will not find me in the stupas,
not in Indian shrinerooms,
nor in synagogues,
nor in cathedrals:
Not in masses, nor kirtans,
not in legs windingaround your own neck,
nor in eating nothing but vegetables.
When you really look for me, you will see me instantly
—you will find me in the tiniest house of time.

*


Do not go to the garden of flowers!
O friend! go not there; In your body is the garden of flowers.
Take your seat on the thousand petals of the lotus,
and there gaze on the infinite beauty.

*


The effulgance of the supreme Being is beyond the imagination:
Ineffable is His beauty, to see it is the only `proof'.

*


.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder